Helping You Find the Perfect Franchise
Are you considering owning your own business or franchise and not sure where to start? Gaynor Franchise Advisors provides free franchise consulting services to assist you in making the best decision in buying a franchise, business or business opportunity. We represent over 400 of today's leading franchise opportunities and are well known in the industry for our professional approach by our franchise partners. Our primary goal is to help you navigate through the entire process and build a business for your family and you.
Take Our FREE Business Builder Personality Assessment
- Receive INSTANT Results on Your Entrepreneurial Skills. Take Free Assessment!
Do you have an existing business and ever wondered if it would make a good franchise? Now Don Gaynor - Franchise Broker with strategic partner, Franchise Development Solutions, Inc. can help you determine if franchising your business makes sense. Click here to learn more
Franchising Tips and Articles
- The Power of Goal Setting
- The Real Power In Franchise Validation
- Top Down Vs Bottom Up Franchises
- Why On Earth Would I Pay A Franchise Fee?
- Is Your Franchise a World Class Marketing Machine?
Recent Franchise News
- 12/8/2023 - Temporary Wall Systems North Georgia wins Franchisee of the Year
- 12/7/2023 - Leading EMS Fitness Franchise BODY20 Appoints Jay Galluzzo as New CEO
- 12/7/2023 - Allison Zorich Promoted to Chief Development Officer at FranDevCo
- 12/6/2023 - Franchiser Loads Up for 'Golden Age of Remodeling'
- 12/6/2023 - Top Rail Fence Richmond owner wins CARES Award at franchisor convention
- 12/4/2023 - Zoom Drain Welcomes New Franchise Location in Northwest Raleigh
- 12/4/2023 - Pvolve Announces Northwest Expansion Following Franchise Deal for Spokane, Washington
- 12/4/2023 - Zoom Drain Announces New Franchise Location: Expands into Southeast Raleigh
- 12/4/2023 - Assisted Living Locators Named Among Top 100 Game Changers in Franchising for 2023
- 12/4/2023 - Cruise Planners Makes Exciting Announcements during "CP World 2023: Limitless" Convention
How Our 5-Step Client Process Works*
Assessment of Candidate's Franchising Goals/Objectives and Business Model Preferences
We will focus this call on a deep assessment to learn your personal, business and financial goals, areas of expertise, ideal business models and industries, investment levels, and much more...
We Research 700+ Franchises based on your Selection Criteria
We will perform a detailed research in our database to identify franchise concepts that match your background and goals.
Franchise Recommendations Presentation call
We will present to you a list of franchise concepts that match your profile and goals. We will hear your feedback and either move to step 4 or repeat our matchmaking process as needed.
Candidate Franchise Investigation and Validation Process
We will introduce you to the franchisors of your selected franchise concepts, and assist you in the entire research & discovery process, so you can make an informed decision (weekly calls for 4-6 weeks).
Candidate's Final Decision (go/no go)
After having completed the due diligence you and the franchisor will be ready to make a final go/no go decision.
* We develop viable franchise recommendations for our client's based on their franchising goals, objectives, areas of interest and desired investment level, then coach, guide and mentor them through the entire franchise research and acquisition process.